Our Teacher and Leader Promotion Tracks Professionalize, Retain, and Extend the Reach of Excellent Teachers and Leaders
Education is complex, especially at Kindezi, where we expect our teachers and leaders to use innovative, empowering approaches that provide students with the academic and socio-emotional foundation to soar. We know that in order to retain our strongest educators in this demanding profession, we need to provide opportunities for them to continually grow and develop and to be rewarded accordingly.
We’ve developed the teacher and leader promotion tracks to:
- Articulate opportunities for teachers and leaders to advance their careers.
- Professionalize teaching by offering professional salaries – six figures for our top influencers.
- Develop teachers and leaders as expert educators who can fulfill Kindez’s vision.
- Extend the reach of excellent educators through leadership opportunities.
- Retain our high-performing teachers and leaders
Teacher & Leader Promotion Tracks
Kindezi is committed to developing staff toward expert teaching. The promotion tracks provide a career pathway for educators at Kindezi to strive and grow.
Excellent teaching and leadership are as complex to measure as to master. That’s why Kindezi’s promotion process holistically rewards teachers and leaders for demonstrating instructional excellence, strong academic and socio-emotional outcomes and contributions to school culture. Teachers and leaders who meet a set of minimum academic criteria become eligible for promotions and a committee of school leaders considers all evidence of related to each nominee’s contributions to all areas of the Kindezi community.
The graphic below outlines the promotion structure for teachers. A similar path also exists for school leaders.