The Kindezi School at Gideons offers Pre-K through Atlanta Public Schools’ state funded Pre-K program.
The two requirements for enrollment are:
- Child must turn four years old by September 1, 2019
- Child must live within the Atlanta Public Schools’ attendance zone. To see if your address is within the APS attendance zone, you may enter your address here.
For more information and to apply, please see APS’ Pre-K Information website.
Thank you for your interest in attending Kindezi at Gideons! Below we have outlined the registration process for each type of student eligible to attend Gideons:
- For existing Gideons Elementary students, re-registration packets will be sent home in the spring semester.
- For students that reside within the Gideons Elementary district but do not currently attend, you may follow APS’ new student enrollment process here.
- For students who do not reside within the Gideons Elementary district but want to attend, you may follow the APS administrative transfer process here. The administrative transfer window is closed for 2019-20 but will open for the 2020-21 school year in the spring of 2020.
If you are unsure whether or not you are districted for Gideons Elementary, please see the school zone boundary map here.
Informational Sessions & School Tours
The 2019-20 tour and informational session schedule for Kindezi at Gideons is as follows. All tours start at 8:00 am at the Kindezi at Gideons campus (897 Welch St. SW Atlanta, GA 30310). No RSVP is needed for these tours. Visitors can park in the school parking lot, and proceed to the front office to check in once they arrive.
- Friday, November 8, 2019
- Friday, December 13, 2019
- Friday, January 17, 2020
- Friday, February 14, 2020
- Friday, March 13, 2020
- Friday, April 3, 2020